« Home | Why I Write » | Onwards and Outwords » | Messing with the MacGuffin » | Curation Between You and Me » | Should've Known Better » | What I've Learnt with the Dailyshoot » | Writing Phantoms » | Some thoughts on identity -particularly mine » | Google+ Thoughts » | Learning Italian and a poem »

Voice as EdTech and a Poem

This is a short reflection and a little story about the use of my voice in a poetry class. I felt like telling you aloud more than writing to you silently. It seemed a more natural medium for what I had to share.





Duration: 8:42

In the recording I mention my podcast Posterous site called Voice-Overs. Here is the direct link to the reading of the poem mentioned.

Labels: , , ,

Welcome to the Podcast world. Nice to put a voice to your words ;-) Enjoyed the poem. So, will this be a recurring theme ? I've often thought of doing the same, but as a Vlog. Time will tell. Cheers, Brad

I'm learning here, so I do not know where these podcasts will take me. I'm just open to new paths.

Post a Comment

Links

Meta

Visits since July 2006:

Copyright ©2006-2024. Claudia Ceraso. All rights reserved.
  • My Blogger Profile
  • Subscribe to this blog's feed
    [What is this?]